Friday, 23 September 2011

A woman of Great Value...


Beloved ones,

Thank God for today that through His divine grace in my life, I am still alive and hopefully with another blesses message from Him which I think has to do with women of today.

Women in general are not easy to come by, that is because they are the awesome beauty of nature itself, and God made them with values. I am sure you will be wandering what values am preferring to,  but don,t be surprise when you happen to meet some women, who are devoted to the Lord in their personal way, and they happen to turn you down when proposed love to them.
It is hardly to come by women today that are God fearing, that is because the world is so much polluted with lustful entertainment everywhere, and everywhere you go, you pass, and find yourself in, there are romance and all kind of unhealthy conversations. And women are those most creatures that finds entertainment interesting and can do just anything to be happy and have their day, in being in all kind of relationships and doing just anything that they like and will keep them going.

But I was so surprised and somewhat I found it blessed enough, and thoughtful, getting to know one lady that I had like to call her a woman of Great value. Because this woman, you can not just have her for anything. She is sold out to the Lord, waiting for the perfect will of God to be accomplished in her life, for which I prayed that God will grant her, her heart desires in life. She is a woman of prayer, just like Hannah did in the scriptures, and she is morally guided that the adversary can not just tempt her with any lustful desires. She finds pleasure in walking in faith, trusting in the Lord at all times and never giving up on God, that is bacause she does believe that with God all things are possible and just at the right time God will make her smile. I want you to know that I have had contact with other women  and I know how women are in general, but as for this woman that am talking about, she is just different, indescribable in words, and I just do not understand anything about her, only the Lord almighty can explain things to me.
 I am sure this will bring to your mind about that other woman you tried to win her heart the other day and she turned you off, don,t be surprise,  if really you want to her in your life, I guess the best solution to do is to enter into the realm of the spirit, get in touch with God through prayer and commit her into the hands of God, perhaps God will do something about the situation. But please I am not promising you on this, because God can not give you just anything that will not benefit you in the future, that is why most folks get frustrated with God when they ask for the heart of most women and they never get them, they think God does not hear them when they pray. God does hear all prayers, but you got to pray the right way, the kind of prayer that has to do with the wills of God and His purpose. Then you will have 100% answered prayers from your maker, the almighty.

Coming to think of her, I wish most women were like her, so that we will not just have some women that are easy to come by, giving themselves to all sort of men that comes their way in life, and in doing just anything to keep going in life, and have their needs met. That is bad, because God will not feed you or take care of you the bad way, everything about God is without fault and is completely right in the sight of God, that is why God said He was satisfied with His creation in the book of Genesis.
It is about time that I think society search out for this women that am talking about, women of great value, that respect themselves and have great faith in God at all times and not give up in life. Many occasion many men come her way to woo her, giving her all sort of sweet words but they just cant have her because she is sold out to the Lord, and the only way to have them is to go to the maker, into the divinity of God to operate there by praying with faith for God to connect you with them, so that you can have the blessings of God at all times.

Sarah, if you are reading this article I want you to know that you are a woman of great value, and perhaps God is proud of you, and I want to encourage you to look up to God, and just at His own time, He will put smiles on your face and I am sure you will be grateful to God at all times.
I pray that may God grant you your heart desires today, increase your blessings, and connect you to the right people in life, may God deliver you from anything that is not from Him, you are bless today and lifted above every situation that shall arise against you in life, God bless you.


Yours in Christ,

Robert.

1 comment: